About the NAPHL
Founded in 2009, the North American Prospects Hockey League (NAPHL) has established itself as the premier training ground for the development and exposure of Tier I, Tier II, and Prep/HS Teams. Each year, NAPHL teams compete in high-profile showcase events strategically located and timed to maximize scouting exposure. In the past 11 seasons, the NAPHL has produced hundreds of alumni that have advanced on to junior hockey. In addition, dozens of players have followed the NAPHL's pathway to success from the NAPHL to the NAHL to NCAA Division I hockey.
Why the NAPHL
- Exclusive NAHL tendering system for NAPHL players.
- Season-ending 18U Top Prospects event for top junior eligible players.
- NAHL Central Scouting and NAHL team presence at all events
- League website & Real-time statistics dedicated to promoting the NAPHL
- Live video broadcasting of every NAPHL game.
- Games played under USA Hockey rules and standards at the Tier I level.
- All applicants must be a full-season registered team with USA Hockey or Hockey Canada at the level in which team applies
- Must comply with the rules, regulations and policies of the NAPHL & USA Hockey
- Must stay at approved NAPHL hotels
- Must work in the spirit of partnership with NAPHL initiatives
- Must execute such documents as are reasonably necessary to complete application
- Tier I: AAA Division : USA Hockey Tier I
- Tier II: Showcase Division: USA Hockey Tier II
- Prep Division: academic based high school, prep, or sport schools where all the players attend the same school or USA Hockey sanctioned HS team.