Applications for the 2022-23 Season
About the NAPHL
Celebrating its 14th season in 2022-23, the North American Prospects Hockey League (NAPHL) is made up of three Leagues: T1ER (Tier 1), SHOW (Tier I/ II), and the FALL League (September / October Season).
The NAPHL has established itself as one of the premier grounds for development and exposure. The success of teams on the National stage, as well as the success of NAPHL players at the next levels of hockey, is further proof that the NAPHL is redefining exposure and has elevated itself to one of the premier training grounds for development and opportunity.
The NAPHL has enjoyed a record-breaking amount of advancement in recent seasons, which is highlighted by a large amount of advancement of players to the North American Hockey League (NAHL). In 2021, the NAPHL had a record 89 players Tendered or Drafted into the NAHL. Plus 123 Players were tendered or Drafted into the NA3HL.
Since 2020, no other USA Hockey Midget Tier I league has had more players play in the NAHL than the NAPHL.
The NAPHL is operated by the NAHL's experienced staff and provides an organized and competitive experience guaranteed to benefit all of the participating student-athletes.
The NAPHL is composed of regular-season events leading up to its Championship Tournament in which the top teams at each level compete for a league championship.
Why the NAPHL
- Exclusive NAHL tendering system for NAPHL players.
- Season-ending 18U Top Prospects event for top junior eligible players.
- NAHL Central Scouting and NAHL team presence at all events
- League website & Real-time statistics dedicated to promoting the NAPHL
- Live video broadcasting of every NAPHL game.
- Games played under USA Hockey rules and standards at the Tier I level.
- All applicants must be a full-season registered team with USA Hockey or Hockey Canada at the level in which team applies
- Must comply with the rules, regulations and policies of the NAPHL & USA Hockey
- Must stay at approved NAPHL hotels
- Must work in the spirit of partnership with NAPHL initiatives
- Must execute such documents as are reasonably necessary to complete application
- Tier I: AAA Division : USA Hockey Tier I
- Tier II: Showcase Division: USA Hockey Tier II
- Fall League: designed to give teams the ability to play in a league; is a shortened window before the Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin high school season.