About the NAPHL
Celebrating its 14th season in 2022-23, the North American Prospects Hockey League (NAPHL) is made up of three Leagues: T1ER (Tier 1), SHOW (Tier I/ II), and the FALL League (September / October Season).
The NAPHL has established itself as one of the premier grounds for development and exposure. The success of teams on the National stage, as well as the success of NAPHL players at the next levels of hockey, is further proof that the NAPHL is redefining exposure and has elevated itself to one of the premier training grounds for development and opportunity.
The NAPHL has enjoyed a record-breaking amount of advancement in recent seasons, which is highlighted by a large amount of advancement of players to the North American Hockey League (NAHL). In 2021, the NAPHL had a record 89 players Tendered or Drafted into the NAHL. Plus 123 Players were tendered or Drafted into the NA3HL.
Since 2020, no other USA Hockey Midget Tier I league has had more players play in the NAHL than the NAPHL.
The NAPHL is operated by the NAHL's experienced staff and provides an organized and competitive experience guaranteed to benefit all of the participating student-athletes.
The NAPHL is composed of regular-season events leading up to its Championship Tournament in which the top teams at each level compete for a league championship.
Tier I/ AAA Notable Alumni
Richter Award Nomination Alumni
- Garrett Melcalf - Long Island University
- Ryan Fanti (Thunder Bay Kings) - Minnesota - Minnesota- Duluth
- Treven Kozlowski - Army
- Jake Kucharski (Esmark Stars) - AIC
- Zach LaRocque - Air Force Academy
Hobie Baker Nomination Alumni
- Tyrone Bronte (Meijer AAA) - Alabama- Huntsville
- Ethan Frank - Westerm Michigan University
NHL DRAFT Watchlist Alumni
- Chaz Lucius (Gentry Academy) - NDTP
- Connor Kurth (Gentry Academy) - Dubuque (USHL)
- Bennett Schimek (Gentry Academy) - Sioux City (USHL)
- Talyan Boyko -Tri-City Americans (WHL)
Alumni NCAA Award Winners
- Jordan Kawaguchi (POE) - North Dakota
- NCHC 1st Team All-Star