Important information for NAPHL event in Blaine, MN
Welcome to the NAPHL event at the Super Rink in Blaine, Minnesota! We are so happy to be back on the ice and welcome you to the 2020-21 season.
Now in its 12th season, no other USA Hockey youth league does more for its players than the NAPHL. Operated by the full-time staff of the North American Hockey League (NAHL), who make it their mission to outperform others both on and off the ice in promoting its players. The NAPHL has proved over the years that the league is a great stepping-stone for development and training for young hockey players looking to gain experience and knowledge to work their way up to the National level.
If you are attending the event this weekend, there are several reminders and policies that are designed to keep everyone safe and on the ice:
- There is no admission fee for this event
- Only two spectators per player per game
- Masks are required (except on the ice)
- Maintain social distancing
- Players are to come dressed and may enter 15 minutes prior to game time
- Spectators allowed to enter facility only at the posted game time
- Merchandise will be on sale in upstairs lobby outside of Rink 4
- No lingering and please leave the facility at the end of the game
- Wash and sanitize hands
For those who will not be attending, all NAPHL games will be broadcast live on HockeyTV.
The National Sports Center Super Rink is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all guests. To ensure we have as safe and healthy workplace, we have developed the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our workplaces and communities, and that requires full cooperation among our workers, management and customers. Only through this cooperative effort can we establish and maintain the safety and health of our workers and workplaces.